×

Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

TOPIC:

Aldi Traditional Irish Ale 15 years 10 months ago #61

They had it in Gorey (Co. Wexford) a month ago... It doesn't tend to fly off the shelf form what I've observed, even though I thihnk it's a top brew.

Aldi Traditional Irish Ale 15 years 10 months ago #62

Do you know of anywhere in Dublin selling it?

Aldi Traditional Irish Ale 15 years 10 months ago #63

Alas no... Maybe give a local Aldi a ring and see is it still on their stock schedule. Retailers are normally pretty sharp on what they can and can't get in.

Aldi Traditional Irish Ale 15 years 10 months ago #64

"Felini":2s4fa2ad wrote: Alas no... Maybe give a local Aldi a ring and see is it still on their stock schedule. Retailers are normally pretty sharp on what they can and can't get in.[/quote:2s4fa2ad]
It's actually made exclusively for Aldi by Carlow Brewing so I'd imagine it's not a case of them not being able to get it it, as they are the ones paying for it's production.

Maybe it's a case of them reducing the amount Carlow make due to lack of demand?

Aldi Traditional Irish Ale 15 years 10 months ago #65

Yeah, I can't find it anywhere either. I'd love to taste it.

Aldi Traditional Irish Ale 15 years 9 months ago #66

Edit: Scratch that it was the O'Shea's I saw...
Time to create page: 0.160 seconds